LAUNDRY PASTE DILUTION SUGGESTION
- 1 FULL BAR = ONE GALLON WATER
- HALF BAR = 64 OUNCES WATER
- QUARTER BAR = 32 OUNCES WATER
- EIGHTH BAR = 16 OUNCES WATER
- SIXTEENTH BAR = 8 OUNCES WATER
- 1 Full Bar = 128 – 264 loads
- Half Bar = 64 – 128 loads
- Quarter Bar = 32 – 64 loads
- Eighth Bar = 16 – 32 loads
- Sixteenth Bar = 8 – 16 loads
Average load uses 1/2 ounce of liquid laundry soap.
Really stinky/dirty/oily fibers may require a little more. Try 1 – 2 ounces depending on load size.
Before we started selling the dispenser lid to use with the Laundry Paste,
Angie preferred to reuse a container with a dispenser on the front.
She liked the ease to dispense the small half-ounce of soap needed per load.
The company she founded was based on “doing more with less” so to her,
reusing what we already have at home is best.
Think of the numerous containers you already own that may work great.
How about your empty plastic laundry jug?
How about an old Tupperware container or Mason jar?
Let your creative juices flow!
When you pick your container, be sure to tag us
…so we can feature your creativity on our Instagram page.