Your natural and zero waste Christmas gifts
Gift giving should be beneficial for the giver and the receiver no matter what the celebration. The gift of soap and spa products are gifts all people can enjoy, not matter their age or skin type. Added bonuses of this zero waste holiday kit is…
- Bars are better for the environment. One bar can eliminate 3-5 plastic bottles.
- Packed and ready to give – just add the TO: and FROM: names!
- The box lids are hand drawn by two local Central Florida artists with seasonal images.
- Phosphate Free, Chemical Free, Plastic Free, and Made in the USA (from the Sunshine State, baby!)
When gifting to those on your list who are eco-minded, ingredient savvy, or an everyday eco-warrior type (like our founder), this gift kit is sure to please them! Each item is packaged in the smallest wrapper we could make for it because we highly dislike wasteful packaging.
The paper wrappers on the bar’s products and the entire gift box (including the shipping fill) can be composted in a home composter, shoved into a hole in the ground or tucked into a flowerpot. Since the wrapper is made from paper, it can also be placed in your paper recycling bin.
We are so confident your recipient will love using all the items in this zero-waste Christmas gift kit, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. We want you to love using Tangie products but if you do not, YOU have three options:
- Call us and let us try to help you use the product to its best ability.
- Request a different Tangie product. No cost to you at all.
- Get your money back.**
WE ask two things:
- Tell us what you don’t like about the product, so we can work on improvements.
- Pay It Forward: Give the unused portion of your product to someone who wants to use natural products or reduce their plastic waste. We do not want you to spend your time and resources shipping it back.
** We will refund the product price you paid, not the shipping costs. We wish we could afford to refund the entire amount, but it is not feasible for us as a growing company to refund shipping costs. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
The gift of health and caring
Limited edition holiday gift kit includes 8 items for happy hair, skin and tub time relaxation. Gifts made with natural ingredients are good for people and the planet. Win-win! We are transparent with the ingredients we use. A complete ingredient list is in the Details and Ingredients section under the product name at the top of this page.
- We only use vegan, plant-based ingredients
- No hormone disrupting ingredients
- No parabens, chemicals, phosphates, dyes, plastic, or synthetic fragrance
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES are exempt from labeling requirements and regarded as “trade secrets”. There is no way to determine what the individual ingredients are and may include phthalates. These have been linked with aggravation of asthma, headaches, allergic reactions and possible long term central nervous system disorders.
- PARABENS Found in many cosmetics as a preservative. Suspected link between parabens and breast cancer. Be sure to avoid deodorant containing parabens since it’s applied close to the breast area, every day for many, many years.
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (SLS)/SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (SLES) There are nearly 16,000 studies in the PubMed science library about the toxicity of this chemical that can be found on the SLS page on Environmental Working Group’s (EWG) website. It is present in nearly all shampoos, scalp treatments, hair color and bleaching agents, toothpastes, body washes and cleansers, make-up foundations, liquid hand soaps, and laundry detergents. Although SLS originates from coconuts, the chemical is anything but natural.
- 1,4-DIOXANE Any discussion of SLS/SLES must include a discussion of 1,4 dioxane because the manufacturing process of SLS/SLES results in its being contaminated with 1,4 dioxane—a known carcinogen. (NOT to be confused with Dioxin)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL is Primarily used as a solvent and an aid to absorption through the skin. The main concerns are that this material may be a primary skin irritant and there are possible links to liver abnormalities and kidney damage.
- TRICLOSAN Primarily added to cosmetics as an anti-bacterial agent. It belongs to a class of chemicals known as chlorophenols and is suspected of causing cancer in humans.
- PHOSPHATES Phosphorous is like a fertilizer in our water system. It increases algae and aquatic weed growth, the oxygen needed for healthy fish and aquatic life is depleted.
I am not promising this zero-waste gift kit will bring world peace for the holidays, but I can promise it will be one of the most enjoyable and usable gifts your recipient received this year!
I promise that Tangie will also be their partner in a better hair and skin care routine that does more than just add value to their body.
We can and want to give your gift receiver added value through product education, and waste reduction, while helping them increase confidence about the ingredients they choose in the areas that matter to them. We will not force this information on anyone, but when interested, we can be their eco-guide throughout their home.
Everything item in this all natural holiday gift set (and all the products in the Tangie line) are 100 percent vegan with plant-based ingredients, cruelty-free certified by Leaping Bunny and handmade with love.
I can’t help mentioning the importance of good ingredients. It really is important! I believe what goes in and around the body affects the body, so let’s make it a positive effect.
PS – The products in this zero waste Christmas gifts set contain no phosphates, dyes, or artificial fragrance.
Not sending these types of ingredients down the drain is better for our oceans and water supply… and who doesn’t like water!?