As pet lovers ourselves, we know the difficulty of getting liquid soap on our fur baby’s belly & legs! Bath time should be quick and easy, not difficult and wasteful. Sometimes, more soap ends up running out of our hands than actually gets on their fur. We know you know what we’re talkin’ about!
The round shape of our Pet Shampoo Bar resolves that issue and the concentrated formula means a little goes a long way. A few good swipes of the bar on their back, belly, and legs is all you need to get scrubbin’. The bar works into a rich lather effortlessly and rinses easily. Depending on your four-legged friend’s size and frequency of baths, this bar will wash the equivalent of 2-3 bottles of liquid soap!
Handmade with fur-loving ingredients this soap bar leaves the coat healthy, squeaky clean and very soft to touch. Shea butter moisturizes dry, itchy skin and adds luster and shine to the coat. Our blend of Lavender & Penny Royal Essential Oils helps at treating and repelling common pests like fleas and ticks, with the added properties of Hemp Oil which can heal the skin. We choose to use no harsh chemicals to avoid stripping the skin of natural oils. What’s more, the soap actually enables them to receive a nice, relaxing massage during bath time while allowing you to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
To match our mission of no plastic usage, the bar comes packaged in a small cardboard box that can be used to store the bar, or recycled/home composted if you choose to use a soap dish or one of our cute, custom made pet shampoo drying disks for soap bar storage between uses. Allowing the bar to dry between uses is recommended for a longer lasting bar.
So pamper your adorable pet with this amazing shampoo bar today. With all the love they give, they totally deserve it!
How To Use
- Wet your pet. Thoroughly wet fur allows for easier spreading of the shampoo.
- Steady your dog as you grab the shampoo bar.
- Using a shampoo bar allows you to have one hand free to hold them, keeping them calm.
- Start rubbing their coat with the bar, first focusing on areas of attention like bites, hot spots or caked in dirt, then working the bar to the belly and legs.
- Place the bar down onto the drying disk or soap dish.
- With one hand (or both hands if your pet doesn’t need to be held in place) begin rubbing the coat in the spots you placed the soap.
- The lather will form quickly. Scrub the coat as needed to remove the dirt.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Hug your pet! Enjoy their soft, clean coat.
The mucous membranes of the eyes are very sensitive. If by chance lather gets in their eyes, rinse well with cold water to avoid irritation.
WHY A PET SHAMPOO BAR vs LIQUID PET SHAMPOO
The obvious difference is there is no plastic bottle to dispose of when you’ve used up all the liquid shampoo. But, even if you’re not about reducing or eliminating plastic waste, why pay for excess water? You have water at home. Liquid shampoos are mostly water. You pay more in shipping costs and generally have to use more shampoo to get the job done. No good for your wallet or your time.
The Tangie solid pet shampoo bar is all active ingredients, no extra water to dilute the benefits.
Our pet shampoo bar makes bath time easier for you…and Rover!
The easy-to-hold round shampoo bar allows you to put soap where you need it, in just the right amount. No more pouring soap on their back and trying to spread it around with your hands.
Get dirt out, create healthy skin and leave your pet with a super soft coat. Depending on the size of your dog, it could last over 50 washes!
This Pet Shampoo Bar has been formulated with ingredients to help skin issues, not replace veterinary advice. If your pet has serious issues, please see your veterinarian.
- Rinses easily.
- Wonderful thick and rich lather.
- Safe to use monthly or as often as needed.
- Paraben, phthalate, fragrance & cruelty free!
- No pouring liquid into your hand to get the right amount.
- The round bar makes it easier to clean those hard to reach places.
- Packaged in a small cardboard box, used for storage or recycle/compost it when done.
- Most pets dislike bath time but it plays an important role in reducing pests & parasites and the health of the skin & coat.
- Want to reduce your own allergy problems? Your pet’s coat is like fabric, it traps dust, bacteria, allergens and dirt. Cleaning your pet can reduce your unnecessary allergies and other respiratory problems.
- Got a nervous Nellie at bath time? Taking the time to teach them the bathroom (or hose) is not a scary place is worth the effort and reducing their stress levels and yours! If possible, start when they are young. Bring their favorite toy into the bathroom and make some playtime before you even get your pet into the tub. They might even start to look forward to tub time!
- You would not feel comfortable slipping or sliding in the tub and neither do they! A non-slip mat is the perfect solution.
Laundry Stain Remover Bar
Stain removal is easy with our handy bar. Wet the stained area of fabric, rub the stain remover bar over the stain, launder & smile!Our natural stain remover really works + smells great! Skip the chemicals, go all natural!
Pet Shampoo Drying Disk
The Pet Shampoo Bar will last longer when allowed to dry between uses. Our Pet Shampoo Bar drying disk is made from wood and engraved PET in the center. The disk is shape, inspired by a pet’s paw, allows air to circulate around the entire bar. This drying disk makes the perfect place to store your Pet Shampoo Bar.