- Tangie is a Carbon Neutral company.
- The small size requires little storage space. It’s no bigger than a deck of cards.
- Environmental Working Group rated “A”. Feel confident in our toxic-free formulation.
- Long shelf life. 3+ years. The bar will continue to cure and will develop an ashy film over the outside of the bar. It’s perfectly safe!
- It is not mold.
- It does not reduce the cleaning ability. It just won’t look pretty after a while.
Benefits of Waste Free Laundry Detergent:
- Low suds formulation.
- Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Tough on dirt and odor yet safe for baby clothes.
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines.
- Laundry Paste naturally softens clothes and reduces fading.
- No need for a separate fabric softener saves you money.
- Economical and space-saving. Dissolve the amount that works for you and your space.
- Great for travel. Lightweight size and cutting the bar allows you to make only the amount you need.
HOW TO DISSOLVE:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
HOW TO USE:
- Choose Your Container. To make your life easy, find a container that is easy for you to handle, pick-up and dispense from.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of water (or dissolve the entire bar).
- You can dissolve the whole bar and fill a smaller container that works for you instead of dissolving a smaller amount, it’s up to you; this is customizable!For example: Dissolve the entire bar in a gallon container and use that to refill a 16 or 32 ounce container of your choice [Customers have sent us photos of themselves using random glass jars, Rubbermaid container, empty Veganaise jar, beverage jars with the spigot on the front. Use what you already have!
- Fill Your Container With Water.
- Drop The Laundry Paste Bar (or pieces) Into Your Container.
- Let Dissolve. This Takes Several Hours. [overnight is easy and what we recommend]
- Dispense As Usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best. Find a measuring device that holds more than one ounce of liquid to allow for a little extra pour space when measuring.
- Suggested Amount Per Load: Half ounce – One Ounce [depending on load & dirt]
WHY LAUNDRY PASTE:
Tangie started out making all-natural liquid laundry soap. After a few years, we realized the plastic bottle was still part of the problem. Using good ingredients was not good enough. People already had water and containers at home, we shouldn’t need to provide them. After years of reformulating, Tangie emerged with the Laundry Paste and no longer needed to sell liquid laundry soap in a plastic bottle. We can ship you a gallon of laundry soap without plastic or wasteful water weight! Reducing our dependence on single-use plastic is possible. We can all start one load at a time.
HOW WE MAKE IT:
Our efficient formulation is made with saponified oils of coconut & olive oil, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder for washing (yes, the same yucca root you eat! It’s filled with natural saponins aka natural detergents), baking soda for freshening, oxalic acid for whitening & stain lifting power, salt to soften the water and rosemary oleo resin to extend the shelf life. Oh, and don’t forget the LOVE we put in every batch!!
Laundry Stain Remover Bar:
Our natural stain remover really works + smells great! It’s a great buy along with our waste free laundry detergent. Say goodbye to harmful chemicals and invite the love of mother nature into your life.Get This Product
Waste Free Laundry Detergent Instruction Sticker:
Once you’ve purchased our waste free laundry detergent you can make your own laundry detergent container. Simply apply this sticker to the container you want to use for your laundry soap and you will have all the reminders you need, such as how much to use and where to re-order.Get This Product