Contains Ethyl Alcohol (65%), Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Denatonium Benzoate and comes in a glass bottle.
Details about our plastic free organic hand sanitizer: Made of Ethyl Alcohol v/v – 65% – Antiseptic
When To Use:
* For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin when water, soap and towel are not available
* Recommended for repeated use
* For external use only
* May discolor fabrics
* Keep away from heat and flame
* Do not store above 40 degrees Celsius (105 degrees Fahrenheit)
* Do not use your mouth, ears or eyes
* When using this product, avoid contact with eyes
* In case of contact, flush eyes with water
* Stop use and seek a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persist for more than 72 hours
* Keep out of the reach of children. Children must be supervised in use of this product
* Apply enough to cover hands
* Rub into skin until dry, do not dry hand on clothes.
Store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees Celcius (68-77 degrees Farenheit).
In need of some zero waste hand sanitizer?
Then your search ends here. Waste free products have the perfect sanitizer to get rid of those stubborn bacteria for good. Our plastic free sanitizer is 100% antibacterial, which means that it’s a powered pack with the right ingredients that kills bacteria and is gentle on your skin at the same time.
Our organic zero-waste antibacterial sanitizers have the potential to actually produce antibiotic resistant bacteria. In a sense, the weaker our immune systems get, the more we want to get rid of all the germs by killing them.
Our sanitizer is a 100% plastic free product
Sanitizers are always synonymous to plastic. With our planet in general so much focused on keeping things sterile, the only way it is done right now is by encapsulating the product in sealed plastic. This causes a ton of plastic waste across the planet on a regular basis, often unable to recycle them. So not only is the regular use of hand sanitizer potentially harming our immune system’s long term health (soap and water is a better alternative), but is also contributing towards the plastic pollution of our planet.
The Hand Sanitizer might be shipped to you using reused bubble wrap we receive at our warehouse from incoming shipments. We try to reuse all packing material we receive, including bubble wrap and boxes. We try to get our suppliers not to use plastic, but somehow it still finds it way into the warehouse. We never buy new bubble wrap. The hand sanitizer is the only product we ship in reused plastic. We want you to know for complete transparency. Everything else is shipped plastic free.
Send us a photo of the bottle being reused and we will send you a discount code for 10% OFF your next purchase! Send your photo to [email protected] Our founder, Angie, LOVES to hear about reusing and upcycling!