ZERO WASTE CONDITIONER BAR USES:
A good hair care routine will strengthen your hair shaft, helping to prevent split ends and breakage.
Wipe the bar directly onto the hair in a downward motion with the hair shaft. Let it set for a minute or two, then rinse.
In-Shower Soft Bar
The soft bar spreads on with much more ease.
Pick up the soft bar and with wet hands apply a nice coating of the conditioner onto your hands. Set the bar down..
Wipe your hands all over your wet hair. Be generous. It will lock in moisture and help reduce frizzies. Repeat if necessary. Try it a few times applying different amounts until you find the right amount for your hair.
HOW TO SOFTEN THE BAR.
- Place one conditioner bar inside a lidded container.
- Fill with 2 ounces water, let sit for 24 hours, flipping over half way through for each side of the bar to soak up water.
- The bar will plump up in size and will be soft, like the texture of cream cheese.
- The more water you use, the larger and softer the bar gets.
- After the initial soak, you can easily adjust the water to bring the bar to a softness you like best.
- Use a container that is wider than the bar to accommodate the increase in bar size and for you to be able to easily remove it once softened.
- This bar will last you for months, even with regular use.
Ingredients: Emulsifier blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate), Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerine USP, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil.
Various Scents We Offer…..
- SUNSHINE STATE: French Yellow Clay, Blend of Wild Orange, Palmarosa, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oils.
- ROSEMARY MINT: French Green Clay, Blend of Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils.
- LAVENDER: Indigo Powder and Lavender Essential Oil.
DID YOU KNOW? Because of the need for an emulsifier in this product, we chose to use behentrimonium methosulfate because it is plant-based. It is derived from Brassica napus Linnaeus, also known as rapeseed. The Science of Behentrimonium Methosulfate… Making this a waste free product without any harmful chemicals or toxins.
It is a quarternary ammonium salt. Generally found in hair conditioners to provide anti-static properties and as a conditioning agent. DO NOT confuse behentrimonium methosulfate with Behentrimonium Chloride, which is toxic. Behentrimonium methosulfate is an example of an quaternary ammonium ingredient that contains the sulfate compound (SO42-), but due to it being a cationic surfactant, the chemical process to produce this ingredient is less irritating and creates a more neutral/stable compound. As a matter of fact, this particular ingredient has the ability to impart some great conditioning properties to the hair by increasing slip and aiding in closing the cuticle, due to its cationic nature. This is just one example of a no-no ingredient that has some beneficial attributes, when used in the right context.
Other Waste Free Products You May Like:
Deep Sea Mud Soap Bar:
Stress Buster Soap Bar made with dead sea mud which Makes You Feel Alive, keeping the planet healthy and lively at the same time. Our soap is a zero waste product and does not harm the planet with harmful chemicals and toxins.Get This Product
Drying Disk Conditioner Bar:
Get this amazing waste free product to make sure that your conditioner bar lasts longer. Our drying disks are made from scrap wood and engraved CONDITIONER along the edge. The disk is shaped like a leaf and the spines of the leaf allows air to circulate around the entire bar. They are a beautiful accent to any decor with the added advantage of being a zero waste product.Get This Product
Zero Waste Shampoo Bars:
These shampoo bars are completely vegan and boast themselves to be a zero waste product. This shampoo will naturally strengthen your hair shaft, helping to prevent split ends and breakage. Lathers easily! Cleans and softens hair without harsh chemicals or plastic packaging.Get This Product
Drying Disk Shampoo Bar:
Allow your Shampoo to dry between uses. Our soap drying disks are a waste free product made from scrap wood and engraved SHAMPOO along the edge. The disks are shaped like a leaf and the spines of the leaf allows air to circulate around the entire bar.Get This Product
Shave Cream Bar:
This zero waste shave cream bar soap will exfoliate your face, arms, legs and any place you have skin! Say goodbye to shaving bumps and razor rash and give your skin the softness it deserves.Get This Product
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING:
The average shipping cost for an item shipped by itself about $8.75.
- Adding other items to your order will not decrease the shipping cost but rather spreads out the shipping cost price over multiple items which is more cost effective for you.
- Example: You can typically order 3+ items for the same shipping cost as one item.
- Not only is shipping multiple products at the same time more eco-friendly, it’s more cost effective!
- Your product will be shipped plastic-free.