- up to 70 washes per bar!
- unscented and scented bars available
- no plastic packaging
- recyclable cardboard packaging
Shampoo Bars vegan, natural and are easy to use.
Shampoo Bars are easy to use.
A good hair care routine will strengthen your hair shaft, helping to prevent split ends and breakage.
Our shampoo bars are vegan, natural will strengthen your hair shaft, helping to prevent split ends and breakage. Lathers easily! Cleans and softens hair without harsh chemicals or plastic packaging.
- Wet hair
- Hold the bar and rub it down the shaft of your hair
- Put the bar down onto its drying dish
- Work the shampoo into a wonderful lather, using your fingers to rub it into your scalp.
vegan, natural shampoo bars
You may find the first time you use a shampoo bar, your hair will feel different – in a good way!
I love my hair! It feels and looks great. No frizzies. Good stuff. ~Audrey P.
Since using this shampoo bar, I have noticed less hair in my shower drain and my hair is super soft. Happy that my grey hair is looking healthy again!. ~ Rose P.
The bar lasts soooooo long! I have short, curly hair and my hair feels great. The bar lathers so easily, I don’t have to use that much. I hardly need to use conditioner so the conditioner bar I bought from your company so it should last me years. ~ Penny L.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate
Several Scents Available:
vegan, natural shampoo bars
- SUNSHINE STATE: French Yellow Clay, Blend of Wild Orange, Palmarose, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oils.
- ROSEMARY MINT: French Green Clay, Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils.
- LAVENDER: Purple Mica, Lavender Essential Oil.
- UNSCENTED: No Clay, No Essential Oils.
If you normally use Conditioner try out bottle-free, plastic conditioner? Try our Conditioner Bar!
For itchy scalp, try using an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse after you rinse out the shampoo. For more details about the ACV rinse, check out this blog post:
Wondering if this Shampoo Bar is safe for your color treated hair? Check out our BLOG POST .. click on the title… Do sulfate shampoos really strip color from hair
We no longer ship using First Class Mail, which is generally the cheapest way. The problem is there is no tracking number available for this service. We have had issues with lost packages without resolution from USPS so we have chosen to not offer First Class Mail as a shipping option. Tracking your package is important. We use Real Time Shipping on this website to give you the most accurate shipping cost. When checking out you will have several shipping time choices.
The average shipping cost for an item shipped by itself about $8.75.
- Adding other items to your order will not decrease the shipping cost but rather spreads out the shipping cost price over multiple items which is more cost effective for you.
- Example: You can typically order 3+ items for the same shipping cost as one item.
- Not only is shipping multiple products at the same time more eco-friendly, it’s more cost effective!
- Your product will be shipped plastic-free.