Simply wet fabric, rub the bar on the stain and launder as normal.
- Read what customers are saying about our natural stain removing stick
- It finally got cold outside so I pulled out my winter jacket. On the back I noticed a dark pen mark from shoulder to shoulder. It must have happened last year when I before I put the jacket away for the season. I used the Tangie Stain Remover Bar by applying some water to the stain, then rubbing it with the stain remover bar. The lemongrass aroma was pleasant. The best part, the entire stain came out in one washing. It looks brand new. I’m happy to share my Tangie Stain Remover Bar story with you. ~Darrel, Florida
- “Wow, I am so impressed with I Love Tangie’s new stain stick! After church I was fixing breakfast for my family when I splattered grease on my beautiful new dress. I immediately took it off and treated it with a brand name spray remover and washed it. Only to discover that my dress was still stained, I felt my heart sink. Then I remembered that I had the received the new stain stick from I love Tangie as a gift. My first thought was this will not work, I already washed the dress and I am sure it has set in, but figuring what do I have to lose? I used the stick and treated the dress. The dress came out looking new! Not one grease splatter on it! Bye bye forever toxic products, there is something not only healthier but better! Thank you, Angie Ringler. ~Claudia, Florida
Zero waste laundry paste:
Our laundry paste is just like the current liquid laundry soap you use, only difference is that we guarantee our best plastic free laundry detergent does not contain the harmful chemicals and plastic bottle waste! This is a paste concentrate-to-liquid formulation you dissolve at home using your own water and your own container. Try our waste free laundry detergent today.Get This Product
Waste Free Laundry Detergent Instruction Sticker:
Once you’ve purchased our waste free laundry detergent you can make your own laundry detergent container. Simply apply this sticker to the container you want to use for your laundry soap and you will have all the reminders you need, such as how much to use and where to re-order.Get This Product
- A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING:
We no longer ship using First Class Mail, which is generally the cheapest way. The problem is there is no tracking number available for this service. We have had issues with lost packages without resolution from USPS so we have chosen to not offer First Class Mail as a shipping option. Tracking your package is important. We use Real Time Shipping on this website to give you the most accurate shipping cost. When checking out you will have several shipping time choices.
The average shipping cost for an item shipped by itself about $8.75.
- Adding other items to your order will not decrease the shipping cost but rather spreads out the shipping cost price over multiple items which is more cost effective for you.
- Example: You can typically order 3+ items for the same shipping cost as one item.
- Not only is shipping multiple products at the same time more eco-friendly, it’s more cost effective!
- Your product will be shipped plastic-free.