- Laundry Paste naturally softens clothes and reduces fading
- Eliminating the need for a separate fabric softener naturally saves you money
- Laundry Paste is tough on dirt and odor yet safe enough for baby clothes
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines
- Low suds formulation
- Environmental Working Group rated “A”
Economical and space-saving. Dilute as much or as little as you want!
- One full bar of paste – one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar – 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste – 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste – 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste – 8 ounces water
INGREDIENTS: plant based soap of coconut & olive oils, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder (washing), baking soda (freshening), oxalic acid (whitening & stain lifting), salt (water softening), rosemary oleo resin (preservative) & LOVE!
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING:
- Orders are mailed out every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Generally, shipping cut-off is 6pm the day prior.
- Your product will be shipped plastic-free.
We no longer ship using First Class Mail, which is generally the cheapest way. The problem is there is no tracking number available for this service. We have had issues with lost packages without resolution from USPS so we have chosen to not offer First Class Mail as a shipping option. Tracking your package is important. We use Real Time Shipping on this website to give you the most accurate shipping cost. When checking out you will have several shipping time choices.
- The average shipping cost for an item shipped by itself is $6.95.
- Adding other items to your order may not decrease the shipping cost it simply spreads out the shipping cost price over multiple items instead of applying it to only one item.
- Example: You may be able to order 3 items for the same shipping cost as one item. Not only is shipping multiple products more eco-friendly, it is more cost effective.