The next generations deserve a world with beautiful lands, clean air and oceans not filled with plastic waste. Kids today know about the dangers of plastic waste. A shampoo bar is an easy way to reduce one less bottle in your home. Our mission is to eliminate single-use plastic waste that comes from cleaning & body products while giving you effective, natural products from ethically sourced ingredients. A shampoo bar that cleans and softens hair without harsh chemicals or plastic packaging. What is better for the planet works out to be better for the kids.
We would like to say our shampoo bar is ‘Tear-Free’ but that is a hard promise for any soap company to make! Anything that has a different pH from the eye and gets into the eye will cause the eye to tear up. We do not use harsh sulfates (NO SLS or SES) in our products so it will not irritate the eyes like most other shampoos.
Our shampoo bars lather quickly and the round bar is easy for small hands to hold.
How To Use
- Wet hair
- Hold the bar and rub it down the shaft of your hair
- Put the bar down onto its drying dish
- Work the shampoo into a wonderful lather, using your fingers to rub it into your scalp.
- Palm Oil Free
- Up to 70 washes per bar!
- No plastic packaging
- No Parabens
- No Phosphates
- Unscented and scented bars available
- Recyclable & home compostable cardboard packaging
For kids that are washing and rinsing their own hair, it is good to remember that our shampoo bars produce lots of lather quickly. Show them first it only takes a couple swipes of the bar over their hair to get the shampoo on it. They will put the bar down and use both hands to massage their scalp which will cause the shampoo to lather up nicely so a thorough rinsing is important.
One suggestion we got from a parent was the ‘Sing-a-Song’ method for rinsing:
- Determine how long you think your child should take to rinse out their hair.
- Find a song of equal length they enjoy singing or humming (or multiple repetitions of a shorter song) and have your child sing/hum it out loud.
- When sung out loud you can be outside the bathroom listening for the rinse time while being able to respect their privacy (age dependant).
- Kids who are easily distracted or tend not to rinse all the soap out find that singing helps keep the mind busy while using the hands. A song might make it fun and anything fun is more likely to get done!
Laundry Stain Remover Bar
Stain removal is easy with our handy bar. Wet the stained area of fabric, rub the stain remover bar over the stain, launder & smile! Our natural stain remover really works + smells great! Skip the chemicals, go all natural!
Yes we do. We know many people today, kids included, are sensitive to smells. Multi-chemical sensitivity is real so we make an unscented shampoo and conditioner bar. It has no scent and no colorants. The unscented bars are under a separate listing. Click here for the Unscented Shampoo and the Unscented Conditioner.
When you keep the bar dry between uses, it will last you for a few months. Because children tend to have less hair than adults, it only takes a few swipes over their hair with this bar to get a full lather. The shampoo bar has about 50 washes per bar and that is based on shoulder length hair.