- This paste bar is no bigger than a deck of cards.
- It is concentrated paste with the texture of thick cream cheese.
- It holds is shape yet is easy to pull or cut off smaller pieces.
- You can dissolve the entire bar or dissolve small amounts to make the amount of liquid hand soap you need.
- Unscented option. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for scent.
HOW TO USE: MUST DISSOLVE FIRST! (makes one gallon of liquid hand soap) You determine the dilution ratio based on how bubbly you like your hand soap. A good starting dilution ratio is to cut the bar into 8 equal parts. Cut the bar in half long way, then cut the bar in half two times on the short side. That will give you 8 equal pieces.
- Drop one part (about .35 gram) into 2 cups of water.
- Let sit until dissolved.
- For unscented, add 5 – 10 drops of your favorite essential oils for scent.
- Fill your container and dispense as usual.
Use this liquid to refill containers you already have. That’s the best part! Works in pumpers, foamers, squeeze bottles, even mason jars. Use with our Foaming Dispensers for a luxurious foam that makes your soap last even longer! Foamers really do work the best for our Hand Soap Paste.
REFILLABLE…REUSE YOUR CONTAINERS.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin & LOVE!
Citrus scent is Wild Orange, Palmarosa and Pink Grapefruit essential oils.
Hand Soap Paste 3.5 oz
Box made with 75% post-consumer waste.
We no longer ship using First Class Mail, which is generally the cheapest way. The problem is there is no tracking number available for this service. We have had issues with lost packages without resolution from USPS so we have chosen to not offer First Class Mail as a shipping option. Tracking your package is important. We use Real Time Shipping on this website to give you the most accurate shipping cost. When checking out you will have several shipping time choices.
The average shipping cost for an item shipped by itself about $8.75.
- Adding other items to your order will not decrease the shipping cost but rather spreads out the shipping cost price over multiple items which is more cost effective for you.
- Example: You can typically order 3+ items for the same shipping cost as one item.
- Not only is shipping multiple products at the same time more eco-friendly, it’s more cost effective!
- Your product will be shipped plastic-free.