When your focus shifts beyond natural ingredients to include reducing or eliminating plastic packaging from your household cleaning & body products, we have what you need. This kit comes with our best products to keep you in alignment with your zero-waste goals.
Choose your favorite scent from our collection of aromatic shampoo bars and conditioner bars, and hand wash concentrates, then pick a black or white foaming soap pumper, and your all set. Let the journey begin. You know it’s the right path.
Included in this Zero-Waste Home Kit is one of each of the following:
1. Laundry Concentrate. The best refillable liquid laundry detergent you dissolve at home.
2. Stain Remover Bar. Fight stains with the power of nature.
3. Hand Wash Concentrate. Make one-gallon of liquid hand soap and refill your dispensers.
4. Foaming Soap Dispenser. Turn a canning jar into a luxurious foaming soap dispenser.
5. Shampoo Bar. Lathers beautifully with superb cleaning.
6. Shampoo Drying Disk. Keeps your bar dry between uses so it lasts longer!
7. Conditioner Bar. Same effect as your bottled brand, just no plastic bottle waste.
8. Conditioner Drying Disk. Keeps your bar dry between uses so it lasts longer!
9. Shave Cream Bar. The finest blend of ingredients to keep your skin exfoliated and happy.
10. Dish Wash Bars (2-pack). Clean your dishes, not dirty up the planet.
11. Soap Dish & Pot Scraper. Handmade from reclaimed wood.
But before you click Add To Cart, consider expanding your Complete Zero-Waste Home Kit to include these extra items: Laundry Dispenser Lid, Pet Shampoo Bar, and Pet Drying Disk.
If you want to transition your home from plastic-waste to waste-free all at once, this kit is for you!
You save 15% when you buy all these items together.
1. Plastic-free packaging
2. You save 15% when you buy this kit vs. buying each product individually
Free Download with Purchase. Make your eco statement visual on the outside of all your gifts! The clever, retro images will set your gift apart and reinforce your message of reducing waste.
Did you know that Bea Johnson, a French-American woman living in California, is widely credited with beginning the zero-waste lifestyle movement, starting small with her family of four and sharing the journey on her blog Zero Waste Home is how it all began. She coined the phrase ‘zero waste’ but knew it was not truly possible to go zero-waste based on our current supply system.
Be kind to yourself on the waste-free journey! Don’t try to do the zero waste aesthetic you see on Instagram. You know the one….the beautiful glass jars and stainless steel containers all lined up in the cabinet and the refrigerator. If you have a plastic item in good working condition, I use it as long as I can (unless it comes in contact with your food – then that is a different story)! When it is time to replace the plastic item, that is the time to find and choose a plastic-free replacement.