- This paste bar is no bigger than a deck of cards.
- It is concentrated paste with the texture of thick cream cheese.
- It holds is shape yet is easy to pull or cut off smaller pieces.
- You can dissolve the entire bar or dissolve small amounts to make the amount of liquid hand soap you need.
- Unscented option. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for scent.
HOW TO USE: MUST DISSOLVE FIRST! (makes one gallon of liquid hand soap) You determine the dilution ratio based on how bubbly you like your hand soap. A good starting dilution ratio is to cut the bar into 8 equal parts. Cut the bar in half long way, then cut the bar in half two times on the short side. That will give you 8 equal pieces.
- Drop one part (about .35 gram) into 2 cups of water.
- Let sit until dissolved.
- For unscented, add 5 – 10 drops of your favorite essential oils for scent.
- Fill your container and dispense as usual.
Use this liquid to refill containers you already have. That’s the best part! Works in pumpers, foamers, squeeze bottles, even mason jars. Use with our Foaming Dispensers for a luxurious foam that makes your soap last even longer! Foamers really do work the best for our Hand Soap Paste.
REFILLABLE…REUSE YOUR CONTAINERS.
INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, olive oil pomace, jojoba oil, almond oil, glycerin, aloe vera, rosemary oleoresin & LOVE!
Citrus scent is Wild Orange, Palmarosa and Pink Grapefruit essential oils.
Hand Soap Paste 3.5 oz
Box made with 75% post-consumer waste.